The NJMC Business Accelerator Advisory Board is consisted of a elected group of volunteers who supply strategic leadership and maintenance to Accelerator customers companies. Their concern assists to enlarge the manning of high quality progressive businesses and assists to speed up the transfiguration of Accelerator customers to sustainable profitable businesses including of My Canadian Pharmacydesigning working places for the region and state.
The Advisory Board organizes meetings twice a year and some Advisory Board delegates clerk as delegates or advisors to personal customers or take part in community affairs occupations on behalf of the NJMC Business Accelerator. Advisory Board delegates are catalysts for desinging and sustaining a small business perception in the state. They will suggest trained -grounded insights to Accelerator customers with the problems coming across the businesses.
Each Advisory Board delegate was invited to clerk because of their great business expertise and their commitment to economic increase in the Meadowlands District and the State of New Jersey.
The NJMC Business Advisory Board members are:
- Bob Ceberio, Executive Director, New Jersey Meadowlands Commission
- Suresh Arya, Partner, Klick Capital
- Maxine Ballen, CEO, New Jersey Technology Council
- Mario Casabona, Chair, Jump Start, Casabona Ventures
- Kathleen Coviello, Director, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- James J. Florio, Esq. Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader, LLC, Former New Jersey Governor
- Ken Hollenbeck, Esq – Scarinci & Hollenbeck
- Vincent D’Elia, Bergen County Community College
- Arrun Kapoor, Principal, SJF Ventures, NYC
- Jim Kirkos, Director, Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Lex McCusker, PhD, Dean, Wesley J. Howe School of Technology Management Stevens Institute of Technology
- Nina Moseley, Senior Director, Office of Woman & Minority Businesses Development
- Janet George Murnick, PhD, CEO, UV Solutions, Inc
- Elizabeth Spinelli, Director, Hudson County Economic Development
- William Steffens, Vice President, PSEG
- Emanuel Stern, President & COO, Hartz Mountain Industries
- Joseph Sullivan, Ombudsman Business Energy, New Jersey Board of Public Utilities